- Chemical Formula:C19H18F3N3O6
- Molecular Mass: 441.4
- Synonyms: Andarine, 401900-40-1, GTX-007, (2S)-3-(4-acetamidophenoxy)-2-hydroxy-2-methyl-N-[4-nitro-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]propanamide, GTX00
- CAS Number: 401900-40-1
- PubChem: 9824562
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 25mg/60 capsules
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Andarine is a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) developed to prevent muscle wastage and improve prostate health. It mimics the function of testosterone as it acts as a full androgen receptor agonist.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
Independent Test Results
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Vasilev, V., & Boyadjiev, N.
The Athens Journal of Sports, 215.
Turza, A., Pop, A., Muresan-Pop, M., Zarbo, L., & Borodi, G. (2020)
Journal of Molecular Structure, 1199, 126973.