- Chemical Formula:C19H18F3N3O6
- Molecular Mass: 441.4
- Synonyms: Andarine, 401900-40-1, GTX-007, (2S)-3-(4-acetamidophenoxy)-2-hydroxy-2-methyl-N-[4-nitro-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]propanamide, GTX00
- CAS Number: 401900-40-1
- PubChem: 9824562
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 25 mg/60 capsules
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Also known as Andarine, S4 is a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) designed to potentially stimulate skeletal muscle growth. In animal studies, S4 has been shown to increase muscle mass and bone density without affecting the prostate or other androgen-sensitive tissues. In addition, S4 has been shown to improve bone strength and reduce the risk of fracture in animal models of osteoporosis. mimics the function of testosterone as it acts as a full androgen receptor agonist.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
Independent Test Results
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Vasilev, V., & Boyadjiev, N.
The Athens Journal of Sports, 215.
Turza, A., Pop, A., Muresan-Pop, M., Zarbo, L., & Borodi, G. (2020)
Journal of Molecular Structure, 1199, 126973.